Miniinthebox i Review



A couple of weeks ago i ordered some stuff off of my favorite webshop ; www.miniinthebox.com
This is a Chinese webshop with all kinds of cheap gadgets. Its free Shipping and they deliver to a lot of country's so go take a look!
So i finally got it this week in the mail and ill give a little review about each product.




The first thing that i got is this facial washer kinda off thing. It didn't really have a name and the manual was in Chinese.
I will be doing a diffrent and a more expanded review on this product after i got to use it for a while but for now it looks fine. Its a perfect size and i  really like the fact that there is an amount of attattachments that comes with it to choose from.

This product costs 8,50 euros
Get them here


I got myself some headphones. I always use these and they work fine. They are really comfortable and its really cheap.

these costs 2,70 euros
Get them here


This is a Creative Peanut Winder wich you use for you headphones to they wont entangle with each other. Its a pretty simple concept. The only thing is that they choose the color for you. so you wont be able to choose a color that you like.

this costs: 0,90 cents
get it here


I got this adorable banana eraser which just looks too cute so i had to buy it!

this was: 0,82 cents
Get it here


This is probably my favorite product that came in the mail.
I love this phone case and it was really cheap. Also it looks great on my phone and is very light.

This costs: 1,88 euros
Get it here


This was probably the most disappointing product that i got. I thought that is was pretty big to fit A4 paper. But its really small and very little. so now i just use it for pens and other stuff.

This costs: 2,29 euros
Get it here 


And last i got these cute stickers that i just wanted because they looked adorable.
So that was my mini haul/review!

Until next week!
Xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten