Get to know me | 21 questions



So instead of doing one of those boring about me articles I thought I would change it up a bit and do a get to know me tag. Even though you should be tagged by someone to do it but whatever. There are always those people who say:  ‘’I tag anyone who wants to do the tag! ‘’

 well here go then I guess!
1. Are you named after anyone?
I don’t think so, before I was named Lamyae my parents named me Dua but for whatever reason my dad changed it. Fun fact: I still get called Dua at the doctors.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I cry really rarely, if not at all. The last time I cried was somewhere in November. My friends always tell me that I have no tear ducts..

 3. Do you have kids?
No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Hell yeah, I’m freaking awesome. :)
Jokes aside, I probably would because I’m a very versatile person.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
more than I should!

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I am really afraid of heights, so probably not. Unless I get pushed.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Honey Loops!

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Eyebrows for some sort of reason. I don’t know why, it’s just the first thing I look at.

9. What is your eye colour?
Dark brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
I am a sucker for romantic comedy’s.

11. Favorite smells?
I like the smell of Henna, Tea and smoked Turkey!

12. Summer or winter?
I like them both for multiple reasons.
I like summer because I don’t have to wear a coat so it doesn’t ruin my outfit, I like that it gets dark really late. I like eating outside and wearing shades but for the most part I like the ‘’ it’s a fresh new day with sun and opportunity’s’’ feeling that it gives me.
Winter gives me that moment where I am in my warm bed with hot chocolate and 10 seasons of grey’s Anatomy. I like layering my clothes and boots. I like going skating on ice with my friends and I like wearing fluffy Pj’s!

13. Computer or television?
Definitely computer. I rarely watch TV.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Morocco!

15. Do you have any special talents?
I can make my ears move without touching them!

16. Where were you born?
I was born in Holland.

17. What are your hobbies?
I like to read. A lot. I also enjoy writing and enjoy watching tv shows and movies.
I also like to cook, try new ingredients and ruin my mom’s kitchen. 

18. Do you have any pets?
I used to have to bunny’s called Charlie and Percy ( Potterheads knows whats up!)

19. Favorite movie?
Harry Potter is at the top of the list for sure. And after that comes Les Miserables!

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes I do! I have a younger sister and brother!

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I was younger i wanted to be a mermaid but now that I’m older I think ill just settle with the cliché which is happy and successful. Both professionally and personally!


So that was it! 
thank you for reading and until next time In sha Allah!

Xoxo 
Lamyae

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten